Look#551 Mon Tissu Look 2

/
0 Comments
      For my second entry, i decide to talk about be blogger.

      From 10 months ago i created my blog with my partner, friend and love, Raphael. Together we blogged all that we love, and my passion for photography and fashion open me new doors.
I think my blog like a magazine, not only my blog, but all blogs works like a magazine where we can show our style, ur vision, touch for that creation. I love make pics and show my idea about my look, sometimes simple, other hardy..only show my tip, like fashion lover this is my work.
      For this look i think about a shoping day, colors, acessories, a casual look for a sunny and funny shoping day!



Skin: *YS&YS* Irene Skin
Hair: >TRUTH< Leticia -  light blondes
Blazer: e! Darla Blazer (Aqua)
Undertop: {mon tissu} Cozy Up Tee ~ Cream
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Peach
Shoes: {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges ~ Beige
Earrings: MG - Earring - Beatrice
Necklace: MG - Necklace -  Annette - GOLD
Sunglasses: MG - Sunglasses - Positano - Cord + Chain
Ring(R): MG - RING - Fez - Small
Ring(L):  MG - RING - Roho - Large
Belt: LaGyo_Rope belt Summer plain
Watch: [DDL] Play (Gold)
 Poses: Focus Poses


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts