Look#813 I wish u the same and more :))

/
0 Comments



T U N E


Life is the most big adventure and u can choose and find a lot of things on ur way, good choices, wrong choices, that make u happy, down..
We pay for our choices..and sometimes to believe on the wrong people and this make us grow up. Im not in my best mood but this make part of our life, as i tryed to say before. I just wanted say ty for my friends that suport me all time, and just make me strong to keep my blog and store trying do my best always.
Thank u guys <3


Skin: Essences Clover 01 *light rose* brunette
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Burning Eyeshadow - black NEW@Zodiac
Hair: [LeLutka]-RAPUNZEL hair - Pitch
Horns: [SzW][HRN-05-A] Demon Bone Horns
Top: [Cynful] Spring Break - Black (wear me)
Panties: *C - Hot panties (lace/black)
Shoulders: PP - Silver - Black- Spiked Military Shoulders
Shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE  NEW
Piercings: <Puncture>


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts