Look#893 I Cant Decide

/
0 Comments



T U N E - The Birthday Massacre - Alibis

Hi Girls im Latte i know, my rl is making a mess in my life, but here i am to show you my fav creations and advices :P
This gorgeous skin is by Egozy, a new brand i was invited to blog, and im glad to show you this btw face. I pic just a little bit you will find, cause u have a lot of eyeshadows and Lipstick options. Also, each pack comes with a body shape, Eyebrow or no Eyebrow option, teeth layer, hairbase, eyes and cleavage. The face is so natural and the lips just amazing!


Skin: III Egozy.Sharlyn (Tan) NEW
Hair: . Liquence . - F4 in Genetics
Ears: (R) [MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver4
Earrings and Necklace and Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Dokata NEW
Dress: *LpD* - *Eri* Dress Black (Mesh - 4 Sizes) NEW
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black (for Slink Medium Feet)


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts