#Look 1153 Say Goodbye

/
0 Comments

Hey! I've prepared this post specially for you cuz I'm gonna be away for 20 days because of rl reasons and I'll be away for a while. I'd like to apologize to all my sponsors for this break but as soon as I return I'll be back to work. Wait for more posts in the end of the month. I hope y'all enjoy it and we'll meet soon!

TMD's July round! ( open 5th)







[Hair] *Dura-Boy*61(Black)resize TMD (Jul) Animated Gif New (37)
[Bracelet] [ kunst ] - Lucius bracelet (right) TMD (Jul) Animated Gif New (37)
[Ring] [ kunst ] - Maximus ring (right) TMD (Jul) Animated Gif New (37)
[Sleeve] !Grandeur! DBlue Denim SleeVeless Jakcet (M)
[Tattoo] .Identity. Body Shop - Last Pill [Faded] FamousStation Animated Gif New (37)
[Pants] REPRESENT - Distressed Ripped Jeans "S, Black"
[Sneaker] Flite. -Feezys Right -(Wear) The arcade - Jun
[Bag] FLite. - Tote Bag - Black - Common #2 The arcade - Jun

                                                                     [Poses]
 {PM} Lucas 3
 {PM} Lucas 4


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts