#Look 1191 Sad November

/
0 Comments
Hello Designers / sponsors, I 'd like to bring to your knowledge that due to personal reasons I will be away from home for one month. During that time I will keep on blogging because I'm commited with the designers and events I work with, but I needed to let you know that since I'll be taking the pictures from my notebook the images quality will not be as perfect as they currently are. I apologize for the inconvenient and soon I'll be back. Hopefully you'll understand and I thank you all for the patience.
Now I want to know about the Sad November event, OPENS NOVEMBER 1st, NOON SLT.
Celebrate the fall season with Sad November, an event regrouping a hundred of your favorite designers who are joining together to offer you the best in autumn fashion, accessories and furniture!

Cheers, Raphael






[Head]  [NO! Project] Head.2015232 - No Ears ( Exclusive)
[Coat] ///BENJAMINZ/// BLUE/ GARFIELD COAT_M_  ComingSoon @SadNovemberAnimated Gif New (37)
[Pants]  :::LP::: SuperSkinny_Jeans M - Blue  
[Boots]  J's Short Boots Laceup (Black) R [MEN's]

[Pose {PM} Javi - Stand Pack Animated Gif New (37)


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts