Look#421 *LpD* - Btw Melody

/
0 Comments

♫"Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song♫
A beautiful melody
When the night's so long
♫Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy♫

♫Yeah, when my world is falling apart
And there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I, I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore and I
♫Can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I, I look at you..."♫




Skin: ^^Swallow^^ Skin Iman Mocha Fat pack
Outfit: *LpD* - *Boho Girl* Outfit Black (MESH) NEW
Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. So long nail Black
Earrings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Dove Earring Black
Hair: ::::Fab-U-Lous::::Cassie (Black )
Shoes: N-core CARESSE "Platine"

Poses:  ::Focus Poses :: Model 78 ::


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts