Look#710 Lost In The Eco

/
0 Comments
"Test my will
Test my heart
Let me tell you how the odds gonna stack up
Y’all go hard
I go smart
How’s that working out for y'all in the back, huh?
I’ve seen that frustration
Been crossed and lost and told no
And I’ve come back
Unshaken"


 
 
 
Skin:  .tsg. Baby -nobust- B tone -dark brows-
Eyes:  .tsg. Ocean Eyes Fatpack NEW
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Short Gelf Ears Pierced
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^Ladymana Roots/Creamytoffee w/ Hoodie
Top:  Izzie's - Basic Longsleeve Shirt rose w/ applier for Tango NEW
Pants: Spirit Store - Nuni rigged mesh pants unisex NEW
Jewellery:  [7891.] These Lips
Nails: [Bamboo] Nails - Symphony NEW
Shoes: 2real CUTTLERZ
Poses: :: Focus Poses Model 121 :: NEW
 


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts