#Look 89 More Nyu + L'Exception +e! + ~Pepper~+ Miss C.+ MONS + [m]

/
0 Comments
I don't understand
Why do I stress a man,
When there's so many bigger things at hand
We could have never had it all
We had to hit a wall
So this is inevitable with drawl
Even if I stopped wating you,
A perspective pushes through
I'll be some next man's other woman soon
 

 
 
Skin: *League* Skin Sia Medium -Natural
Hair: MISS C. / STEFANI for Stuff in Stock ( 6 Colours )
Dress: Nyu - Debut, Tube Dress, Coral
Bolero: e! Carolina Blazer (Moccha)
Watch: [ m ] Miracle Watch special
Nails: :+*R*+: Nail Ottava Gold [BOXED]
Shoes: MONS [Wild] / [MESH] Shoe Sandals Black
Bangles: MONS / Bracelet -xena (black)
Bag: Le Lolo - BDE Bag Leather Red




You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts