#Look 108 More ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. and ::PM::

/
0 Comments
I don't follow any fashion concept, today i can use a chic tube dress..tomorrow my old torn jeans and that cool rock shirt haha..it all depends on my mood..my desires..expectations..and sure, my hair..sometimes he hates me lol, kisses <3




Skin: *League* Skin Sia Medium -Natural
Hair: [Atro Patena] - Susan_Fat Pack NEW
Dress: :: PM :: Lyn Cocktail Dress in Grey/Black [MESH] NEW
Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Horn Necklace
Bangles: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Madam Rose Bangle Resize Gold 
Clutch: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Dream Clutch Bag (ZEBRA)
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Dragonfly Ring
Glasses: (Yummy) Anouk Glasses - Tortoise - Collabor 88
Tights: Mstyle Ears Tights - Black
Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts