Way To Go, girl!

/
0 Comments



As mentioned earlier, there is a hunt going on. My target today was to get this hair from Dura. I was very thankful to a lady who helped me out when looking for this hair. The hair is soooo cute! I rushed to WTG, one of the famous jewelry stores in SL, to look for accessories. Tosy has made some very casual jewelry for street look. Check it out her store! I put together a green lace tank top and some pink pants to create a complimentary effect.  Anyone will look young in this outfit :P .

Hair: *Dura* Runway perfect hunt item (free)
Eyes: Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Blythe spirit
Skin: Hush - Emily - Flirt - Cream
Earrings: +:+WTG+:+ **Prelude** ear-pierce
Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ **Nexus** necklace
Bag: +:+WTG+:+ **The Cheshire Cat** baggage
Belt: Alienbear's Kitty Cyrus Pearl belly chain (10L)
Top: ::: Gloxx Store ::: Mya Glitter
Pants: R.icielli - SALLY Skinny (Store Easter Hunt item)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Chloe Pump Aqua
Pose: -no wow-


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts