Look #338 You Found Me

/
0 Comments
I found God
On the corner of First and Amistad
Where the West
Was all but won
All alone
Smoking his last cigarette
I said, "Where you been?"
He said, "Ask anything"


My inspiration..my favorite song of The fray band ;P  Listen
Skin: al vulo- Baba2 *natural claveage butter New@CHIC²
Lipstick: .Pekka. FLORA Lipstick Colors (1) New@CHIC²
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Annette2 Mesh Hair - Rye 
Vest: [A] PrincessChic Vest New@CHIC²
Undertop: [Cynful]- Dutchy's Tanktard ~ 3rd Anniversary Special
Pants: MUSCHI Boyfriend Jeans - Black NEW
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon
Earrings:  :..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Venus Earring Gold NEW
Piercing: .HW. LuSt -Face Piercings- NEW
Necklace: Izzie's- Panda Necklace (Mesh Around Hunt)
Car with Poses: GLITTERATI - Supercar - Noir


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts