Look #397 Cuz you know but you don't wanna

/
0 Comments
A la la, a la la
I'm so worried
I bought that posh clothing
But it still looks ugly
A la la, a la la
Am i stupid?
I'm doing the talking
But i don't get nothing
A la la, a la la
Alguém me avisa
Quando é bom parar
De fazer a íntima
A la la, a la la
You're so cool
Can i be your friend?
I'll drive it till the end..
 Cuz you know but you don't wanna
 

 
Skin: The Body&Co.
Hair: [e] Return - Blonde 07
Undertop: [M] Vintage Crop - White 
Shorts: RICIELLI BR VALENTINES HUNT / ITEM#7
Tights: DeeTaleZ Tights nylons leo grey (wear me)
Necklace: Gossamer Jewellery MG - Necklace - Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklaces 
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Cream Gold a
Bag: :pesca:chained bag gacha 3
Shoes: - CHANDELLE - Shoe Pry. Mesh black

Poses:  : :Focus Poses :: Model 75
 
 
 


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts