Look#389 Twins Fashion+Miss C. NEWS

/
0 Comments

you're feeling sexy today? yeahhh, and i'm showing my panties, omg!
My husband will kill me! haha

the Twins fashion as released new dresses for you! i'm not showing all, but i made a pic with my favs, so go to the store and see the other colors and options too. Fabulous hair from Miss C. and pretty ring from Bens Beauty! i hope u like, Kisses <3

Skin: Izzie's - Estella Skin sunkissed
Hair:   Miss C - Niah_Brown NEW
Dresses:
Right:   *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* MiniMini Ruffle Dress  Leo Pink
Middle: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* MiniMini Ruffle Dress  Flower Pink
Left: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* MiniMini Ruffle Dress  Mine Beige

Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Cream Gold a
Shoes:  N-core

Poses: : Focus Poses :: :: Model 75


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts