i'm Back!!!!!

/
0 Comments
Hello all!! i'm so happy! finally i back before many problems on my rl, i change my home, and the internet service delay, and let me crazy. i would like to ask apologize for this for all readers and sponsors, so sorry. Special thanks with all my love for my husband Raphael that take care of my account, store and everything, ty hun i love you so much. and well..i know i have many many many many work to do, so i'll be very very very busy for a 3 weeks hahaha, ty for all that understand me, i'm back and ready to make many good news for all! Kisses, <3




Skin: al vulo- Livia * natural blonde brow fairy NEW <3
Eyes: AL vulo ! *imagine autumn eyes NEW <3
Eyeliner: AL vulo!* Eyeliner brown NEW <3
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Razan HairStyle/Light Blondies NEW
Hairband: ^;^CaTwA^;^ /Gayaa/Razan Band accessories NEW
Sweater: tram -dolman sleeve sweater(MESH)[white] NEW
Pants: *chronokit*  Military Sarrouel Pants Khaki NEW
Earrings:  MG - Earrings - Katerina - GOLD
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Marrakech Heart - Long - GOLD
Ring: ^^Swallow^^ Arabesque ring Black & Garnet Gold NEW
Bag: NYU - Neutral Leather Briefcase, LightBrown NEW
Shoes: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet+Slink Ilena Sandals Brown
Poses: :: Focus Poses Model 104 :: NEW


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts