Look#593

/
0 Comments
Hello girls how are you ? i'm take a time to leave my home and try to get on the events but i quit...is so much lag and i'll try more tomorrow haha
For now i'm think about style, and i think that this is so personal..for this i like more when i can create with my soul, my essence..and i do this with my clothes, my looks..i just saying, be you, be original!Sure that sometimes i'm play with this, with crazy look, funny, and of course my prim boobies! HAHA  yeah forget your prejudices, why not be busty today? think about that..haha no more jokes, lets go credits!




Skin: ( r )M ~ (2) C R A N K ~ bbDollSKIN (medium eyeBrows)NEW
Hair: .ploom. Penny

Top:*T.Whore*-  Lovely Top Leopard Edition
Pants: Spirit Store - Yasmine rigged mesh pants unisex NEW
Piercings:[D.G] spikes 1+[D.G] lancas
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Dog Tags - Peaceful Love - Long
Bangles: MG- Bangle - Ramona 77
Feet: Slink
Poses: :: Focus Poses Boho Set :: NEW@Boho Culture Fair
Breasts: Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5


You may also like

Nenhum comentário :

Sponsors

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Pinterest

Follow me

Like us

Labels

Labels Cloud

Labels List Numbered

Popular Posts